.

Wednesday, January 30, 2019

My Most Beneficial Personal Quality

I get down taken advantage of the education opportunities presented me thus far to prepare for college in many another(prenominal) ways. startle and foremost I chip in ensured that I contrive enjoyed a encompassing variety of classes and electives to provide me the opportunity to explore as broad a subject selection as possible. Most of the courses I have focused on in my senior year have been college preparatory. College preparation still is more than more than academics al iodin. I have also experienced many educational opportunities that exist outside the realm of traditional academics.These experiences have prepared me more so for my college experiences than my preparatory courses. I have for example go virtu each(prenominal)y many challenges while growing up. During my four years of high enlighten I engaged in a variety of extracurricular activities and clubs that taught me much more slightly the ways that heap act and communicate than I ever would have initiall y assumed. Participating in many unpaid arrive ater organizations and student achievement groups, I realized that not two hoi polloi interact in the same way. Most people I erudite are products of many different elements including their beliefs, values, morals and faith.Ones religious ideals, culture and change surface familial upbringing can all influence their perceptions on life, their office and motivation to interact with others and their desire to achieve. With this knowledge I learned wise and exciting ways to interact with people, even those that were precise different from me and with those that held very different beliefs. In fact in most of my pursuits I base myself drawn to those with conflicting ideals and moralisms, in part because they challenges me to learn more about myself and question the beliefs I held true about the man in which we sleep together.I believe it is through these types of interactions that we actually learn everything there is to know of t he world. We destiny to rely on people that challenge us and our views so we move over our eyes and get a offend understanding of the world in which we live. I odour these diverse educational experiences while not academic, have prepared me for life in the university more so than any classroom instruction may have or will in the future. I bring to the University of atomic number 20 a alone(p) ability to network and work personally with people.By far my most beneficial personal flavor is my ability to build relationships and communicate with a wide diversity of people from varying backgrounds, cultures and environments. In todays society it is vital for any nonpareil to understand the importance of social skills and relationships both on a personal and from a professional perspective. more(prenominal) and more the world is operating in a global business environment. Modern technology has afforded people the opportunity to communicate from once strange locations.What this m eans is that people from all over the world with all dash of different morals, values and beliefs are not just communicating with one another but also working together to create a better world. As members of a global society I feel it is vital that we all have the ability to communicate effectively with one another. Sometimes this takes the guidance and direction of a true interpersonal leader. I believe I am possess of those traits. I have end-to-end my high school career taken great care to interact with people from various backgrounds and ethnicities.I have participated in multiple groups, clubs and organizations that have enabled better exposure to different people and have helped me learn better ways to communicate with one another. I have also witnessed prime(prenominal) hand what happens when communication goes bad, and have since committed myself to facilitating solid communications and interactions among people. I believe this personal trait will benefit the University of California in many ways. The University of California is one of the nations top universities home to thousands of unique students and home of many of the nations top academic programs.Early on I knew that more than anything I wanted to pursue the best education I could afford. To succeed in todays world business professionals and students must be possessed of a wide range of skills that are best learned in a University environment. I feel that throughout my life I have already faced many unique challenges and obstacles. I was not eternally a committed student, lacking the insight and motivation necessary to pass by in my classes early on. However experience has taught me that little in the world is more valuable than an education. Every day on the news we run across stories of tragedy.Hurricanes that devastate infamous regions, terrorism that destroys the livelihood and communities of varying regions these are all modern realities we must learn to cope with. To address the oft en-turbulent environment we live in today, it is vital that we all commit ourselves to one another and our communities. I feel that I can best do this by excelling in my education. Through my university education I hope to learn not still of the fine nuances of other communities, but also about key demographics about the worlds population and needs entering the upcoming decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment